Pages

Tuesday 23 December 2014

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

Christmas is almost here!!
(this blog post is going to be a bit random)

I cannot wait, we are having a big family Christmas dinner at my house however my sister isn't able to get the time of work to come and visit and this will be my first Christmas without both of my sister.

I haven't asked my parents for anything this Christmas so I am excited to see what they got for me. What did you ask for? 

I have all my presents wrapped and I am ready to go.


-----------------------------------

My friend told me that there was a sale on in the Body Shop and I had to get something, who can resist a sale??

I think it was a three for two offer and I had been really needing a new face mask and night lotion so I managed to get both and an extra little gift for myself too.

     

This is the blue corn face mask, I choose this one because it's a deep cleansing mask and they always seem to be the best. It definitely made my skin feel so smooth. I would really recommend giving it a go.
   

This night lotion is suppose to help with excess oil and is marketed at people with combination skin, which I have. I have used it twice and I definitely think it works great under make-up as it stops me nose becoming too oily.  

                                                                                                                 
This is the last of the products which I haven't had much use of yet but I am happy with the overall performance of it. It helps to keep my makeup on a lot longer.    
                                                                                                                              


I hope you have a very merry Christmas and have a wonderful time with all your family. 
(I promise to be a better blogger in the new year)

Love, 
         Caitlin


No comments:

Post a Comment