Pages

Saturday 19 April 2014

Questions Tag

As I have only just started this blog I wanted to do a question tag so that whoever is reading this will be able to know a little bit more about me. 


This made me smile so I thought I would share it.

Do you have a middle name? 
Yes, I do. It's Anne after my mum.

What is your favourite subject in school?
This is a difficult one. I think it's probably a toss up between History and Design and Manufacture. I like Biology too but I hate all the respiration and photosynthesis stuff. 

What's your favourite drink?
I love both coffee and hot chocolate. Coca Cola is the one I normal get when I'm out though. 

What is your favourite song at the moment? 
I would have to be Something I Need by OneRepublic. I really like their whole Native album actually but that my favourite song on it and the video is pretty funny.

What would you name your children?
This is another tough one, I like too many names. But I will have to go for Flynn, Jasper, Emilia and Hazel. 

Do you participate in any sports?
I am a huge football fan so I am in my school girls team and I go to matches with my dad quite often. I also play Shinty (look it up).

What's your favourite book? 
It's to difficult to just whittle it down to one but my favourites would have to be Lone Wolf by Jodi Picoult, Delirium by Lauren Oliver and The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty.

What's your favourite colour?
Purple.

What's your favourite animal?
I love most animals expect from insects.  

Have you finished High School?
No, not yet. I might be able to leave next year if I do well in my exams otherwise I will finish in two years.

Have you been out of the country? 
I have been out of Scotland quite a few times for holidays and to visit relatives. But I have only been to England, Wales and Holland.

Do you speak any other languages?
I can't speak any other languages fluently but I took Gaelic in school so I can speak a bit of that. 

Do you have any siblings?
 Yes, two older sisters.

What's you favourite store? 
I have two favourite stores, Primark and New Look.

What's your favourite restaurant?
I don't really have a favourite restaurant as I don't really eat out that much. I prefer local hotels though. 

Do you like school?
Not that much, it's really hard at the moment! I loved Primary School but High School is just so much work.

Who are some of your favourite YouTubers?
The Shaytards, DailyBumps, Raising the Barrs and lots of others. 

What's your favourite film?
I don't really have a all time favourite, I basically like all Romantic Comedies or films like 500 days of Summer and One Day. The Sound of Music is another one of my favourites. 

What are some of your favourite TV shows?
Hollyoaks, Rules of Engagement, How I Met Your Mother, Flashpoint and other ones like those.

PC or Mac?
I have only used a Mac once and it was one of the really old generations. However I would love a MacBook Pro.

What phone do you have?
I have and Alcatel. Not sure which one but it only cost £25 and can do everything I want it too. Also I don't use my phone everyday so I don't really need a good one.

How tall are you? 
I'm 5'6 or 5'7, I might of grown. 

Any pets?
Loads! Dogs, cats, rabbits, chickens and sheep. 



Love, 
         Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment